Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Craftsanity Magazine



I started listening to Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood's Craftsanity podcasts when I started freelancing from home. Feeling isolated, I got addicted to listening to podcasts and talk radio and Jennifer's interviews always inspired me in my creative pursuits. Listening to artists and crafters and their navigation with starting a business gave me hope.

This month, Jennifer and her husband Jeff are publishing their first issue of Craftsanity Magazine. Go here if you want to pre-order the magazine and get a discount. I have no doubt it's going to be good!

The first issue features contributions from Cathy Carron, Lindy Graff, Anna Hrachovec, Sarah London, Alessandra Hayden, Rebecca Green, Alyssa Thomas, Cydney Colvig, Linda Tieu, Steven Rainey, a generous knitter named Jake, Diane Morgan, and Debbie Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment